- Variable speed control: easily adjust speed to achieve a variety of textures. The dial can be rotated at any point during the blend, so you’re in complete control
- Large batches: The size and shape of the self-cleaning 64-ounce container is ideal for blending medium to large batches.
- Hot soup: The blades in the Vitamin container reach speeds fast enough to create friction heat, bringing cold ingredients to steaming hot in about six minutes
- Hardened stainless-steel blades: Our aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are designed to handle the toughest ingredients, so from the first blend to the last, you get the same quality results
- Self-cleaning: with a drop of dish soap and Warm water, your Vitamin Machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds.
- What’s in the box: motor base, 64 oz. Container, getting started guide, DVD, classic tamper.
- Design feature: radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
- Cord: 6 ft. Electrical ratings: 120 V, 50/60 Hz, 11. 5 Amps
- 7- year full
Details: Create every course of your home-cooked meal-from frozen drinks to creamy desserts-in minutes. The Vitamix 5200 is the universal tool for family meals and entertaining. Troubleshooting All Vitamix Blenders include thermal sensors designed to shut the unit off when overheating. When this occurs, turn the power off for up to 45 minutes, allowing the blender to cool down or reset. Always check your speed: Vitamix blenders perform best on High speed to pulverize food and process thick mixture. Check the quantity and density of your blend. Follow the order of ingredients. Use the Tamper. When in doubt, refer to your owner’s manual for tips or visit the Vitamix homepage for techniques videos.”