Color: Black & Steel
- Indicator window clearly displays Thickness setting from above in inches and millimeters
- Spring-loaded food holder features a wide rim to protect fingers and stores on underside of mandolin
- Soft, non-slip handle provides a comfortable grip
- Textured runway prevents food from sticking and parallel surfaces create even slices without wedging
- Japanese stainless steel blade is angled to slice even soft foods with ease
- Two-sided blade can create straight slices or crinkle/waffle cuts, plus integrated julienne and French fry blades
Details: We created the first OXO mandolin slicer in 2004, and we’ve been perfecting the art of slicing and dicing fruits and vegetables ever since. The OXO chef’s mandolin slicer 2.0 combines the best features from our original mandolin slicer, with some updates to make it even easier to use, like an angled blade and a top-view indicator window to make switching between blade settings quick and seamless. Create up to 21 different cuts with thickness settings in 0.5-Mm intervals, straight and wavy blades, and built-in julienne and French fry blades. Prep like a chef without needing professional knife skills – or a knife at all.