Color: As Shown
- Measures: 5.75″ x 5.75″ x 4.25”/ 14.5cm x 14.5cm x 11cm
- Season, bake and serve fresh roasted garlic with this unique, easy to use garlic baker. Roast multiple heads of garlic at one time!
- Crafted from sturdy, natural terra Cotta and features an attractive garlic-shaped handle for easy gripping.
- Lid includes steam vents.
- Also use to roast onions or to store garlic between uses!
- Glazed interior base for easy clean-up.
- Instructions and recipe included.
- Oven and microwave Safe.
Details: Product Description
Measures: 5.75″ X 5.75″ X 4.25”/ 14.5cm x 14.5cm x 11cm Season, bake and serve fresh roasted garlic with this unique, easy to use garlic baker. Roast multiple heads of garlic at one time! Baking whole garlic tempers its pungency, bringing out its sweeter, nuttier flavors. Great on crusty French bread, with a dip of olive oil seasoned with spices. Or add baked garlic to pasta sauces and salads. Makes a zesty pizza topping! Crafted from sturdy, natural terra cotta and features an attractive garlic-shaped handle for easy gripping. Lid includes steam vents. Also use to roast onions or to store garlic between uses. Glazed interior base for easy clean-up. Instructions and recipe included. Oven and microwave safe. Hand wash only to preserve quality.
Norpro was founded in 1973 with a vision to design, manufacture, and supply the highest caliber kitchenware. Norpro’s offering of innovative, high quality product for cooking, preparing and serving food are produced with superior materials and craftsmanship.
Roasted garlic is all the rage, and for good reason: its sweet, savory flavor adds depth and richness to many dishes and it’s an easy appetizer when served with a crusty loaf of bread. This terra cotta garlic baker comes equipped with a basic recipe to get you started. There’s even a microwave version, but taking the time in the oven gives the best results. The glazed bottom of the baker is easy to clean and the porous, unglazed lid holds in just enough moisture to bake the garlic until it has carmelized, without drying it out. The baker can also be used to store fresh garlic between uses.